Go down 
AuthorMessage
yeahitisfu
Admin

Number of posts : 289
Name : Eric FuFu
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Onething conference   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:18 pm

last weekend was a special weekend for many of us, some of us when to Social Concern, which i heard was really awesome, and some of us went to the Onething Conference host by IHOP(International House Of Prayer)
what i want to share was what happened to me on Sat. During the morning message, our speaker was Brian Kim, he is a pretty well known speaker around the world. But i want to share is not about his message, but about what happened during the worship time after the service.
so the story was, we are having worship after the message, and i was just standing there worshiping. suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, and i know that someone is praying for me, so i didn't bother to look. It was a firm hand on my shoulder, while he was praying for me, i felt really restored. After a while, maybe like 5 min. the feeling of a hand over me, grew numb, but i know that someone is still there praying for me, so i was thinking "man.. i wonder who this is, it's been soo long and he's still praying for me." Then i open my eyes, try to peek from the edge of my eye, but i didn't see anyone, so i try to look again, but still can't see anything. Finally i turn my head around to see who it is, but..... there was no one there Exclamation and imminently i knew that, it was GOD'S hand over me. i felt super loved and cared. Cuz as some of you may know, this past week i felt really dry, somehow, God seems so distant from me. But that day, God place His hand over me, and telling me that, "son, I care about you."
after worship, i was looking for who was the one prayed for me at first. and it turned out the be Uncle Ken, he told me he prayed for me for and he went on to pray for other people. Even though his hand wasn't on me anymore, but God's hand still is, and will always be =)

there's so much more stuff that i want to share (like God's vision for Jason Ma, and what can we do. etc.)but it's hard for me to write it down due to my fobby English, so if you want to know more, come talk to me =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fecccrew.forumotion.com
AhhhhitsJoseph

Number of posts : 648
Name : Joseph Wu
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Onething conference   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:58 pm

That sounds so... amazing. I think the most inviting thing about God's presence is that there is the greatest sense of absolute peace surrounding you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mmhm.uhhuh

Number of posts : 21
Name : Jessica Liu
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Onething conference   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:58 pm

whoa so was it Uncle ken? i don't really get it. but that is awesome how God just pulled you back to him.
and eric, your english isn't that fobby. i mean, i can understand it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhhhhitsJoseph

Number of posts : 648
Name : Joseph Wu
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Onething conference   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:01 pm

I'm gussing Eric means that it was Uncle Ken that prayed for Eric first with his hand on Eric's shoulder. Eric didn't check, he just knew someone was praying for him. Then somewhere in the span of five minutes, Uncle Ken left to pray for others, but Eric still felt a hand on his shoulder, the hand of God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mmhm.uhhuh

Number of posts : 21
Name : Jessica Liu
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Onething conference   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:02 pm

oh... wow that is cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatAsianKid

Number of posts : 695
Name : Tim Lau
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Onething conference   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:21 pm

oh... my... gosh... that is so cool! Shocked A one-on-one experience with God!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freerice.com
yeahitisfu
Admin

Number of posts : 289
Name : Eric FuFu
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Onething conference   Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 am

thax Joseph =) that's excatly what i mean. =D

i still need to work on my English..><
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fecccrew.forumotion.com