Jeffreyzooo
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Name : Jeffrey Zhu
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 pm

for beach trip tom!!!!

1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=778923708
Jeffreyzooo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm

for those in mexico for the mission trip

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
Back to top Go down
yaRn
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Name : Ryan Hsu
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 pm

for a better idea of who exactly to pray for, here's a list of some of the people there...

young adults/college

jack
joe c.
torrence
micah
derek
esther w.

youth
kimmy
jenny d.
regina
michelle t.
hannah
becky
breanna
tiffany w.
kris

and of course, uncle anthony and also some people from other churches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystallosaid

Number of posts : 45
Name : Crystal Lo
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:03 am

i am like. starting to freak out about going to hs. and it's really pissing me off. i mean i already kind of got the idea of it by going to summer school. but ARGH. and even thinking about i like. shiver at it! but i'm excited to see some of you there! i'm gonna like scream and hug you! and go,. OHMYGOSHH! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :] yeahh. so please pray for me and those who feel that way, and zaneta, cuz i'm talking to her about it right now. so yeah,. OH!

and please pray for my grandma. she's been in the hospital/nursing care home thing for like 3 weeks cuz of low blood pressure and gall bladder stone. but she already had her gall bladder and stone removed on aug. 8. but after, she had like. between more than minor but less than major internal bleeding, and my mom said that one of her whole sides is like bruised? or purple becuz of it. and my grandma's really weak that she can't even walk or really lift her head with nothing underneath. around the week before she ever entered the hospital, my mom, my aunt, and my uncle had to even CALL the ambulance because my grandma was like almost entering a semicoma. and that just really freaks me out. and my mom's really worried about going to retreat because of my grandma. and she's been just soo busy because of it. and one time i visited my grandma and she was YELLOW. and she doesn't eat a lot because of bloating. so please pray for her. thank you soo much Smile and sorry i wrote a lot. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thisiscrystalsurllink
yeahitisfu
Admin

Number of posts : 289
Name : Eric FuFu
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:24 pm

hey guys, can you pray for me? there's just a lot of stuff going on right now, and it's stressing me and my mom out. so just a simple prayer for God's guidance will be very appreciated =)

thank you =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fecccrew.forumotion.com
JChang

Number of posts : 12
Name : Josh Chang
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:23 pm

hey guys.

so, i don't know how many of you actually visit this, but i've got a prayer request. and it's an important one, not that all of them aren't.

this request concerns a friend of mine. he's usually real happy go lucky type, not carin too much. tonight was different.

he basically sort of broke down, admitting that he's got no clue what his future is like and why he needed it, admitting his life sucked. he's only got 2 things basically, guitar and girls, but he's shy to talk to the latter. anyways, for the first time, i felt like i knew why God placed me in my group of friends and why we have trouble.

so my prayer request is this: help my friend find what it is he wants to do with his life, and give me strength in order to mention our Lord, because it was plain to me that he needed to hear about Him. thank you guys for whatever prayers you give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JChang

Number of posts : 12
Name : Josh Chang
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 pm

hey everybody, it's me again! hahaha.

anyways, my prayer request this time is a lot more family oriented this time.

basically: my little brother Alex, 11 years old, has been sick with the flu or something, for four days. he's missed two days of school and is about to miss his third.

he saw the doctor today and the doctor thought that it could be hepititus A. he's been fevering at about 103 degrees, but it breaks every few hours and then comes back.

i need prayer that my little bro could really rise up and defeat this thing with God's help. he's not the strongest kid, but he's been handling the sickness pretty well, luckily. i thank and praise God for this, but i still yearn to see my brother well again. so if you could please pray for me, i'd be completely thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshua:]

Number of posts : 662
Name : Joshua Ho
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:05 pm

pray for all the victims of these fires recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeffreyzooo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm

pray for Just 1!!! pray it will be fruitful. If you need help use the prayer chart given at church =)

Back to top Go down
jigglychum123

Number of posts : 56
Name : Jane Che
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 am

Pray for people who want to go to winter retreat, but don't want to ask their parents for money because of the economy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khiwmamnyg

Number of posts : 137
Name : Kimberly Hwang
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Amen to that. Smile Pray that they can go to winter retreat, it's going to be a great time to spend time with God away from all our earthly distractions, but if it is God's will for them to stay home, pray that we will honor our parents' decisions (if they feel that they shouldn't go) and accept it. Smile But yeah, I hope everybody can go. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayer requests?   

Back to top Go down

prayer requests?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4