Complaining: Fangirls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AhhhhitsJoseph

Number of posts : 648
Name : Joseph Wu
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Complaining: Fangirls   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Just to keep the forum up with new topics, I think I'll just drop in and write up a complaint every once in a while. Because everyone can relate to complaining. =D

In the deep basements of homes in America, there lives an amazing animal. This animal has no logical senses at all. They are one-tracked and completely instinctual. They cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be persuaded. They believe in only one thing, the greatness of their idol. They are... Fangirls!

You know, it's these kinds of people that make me lose faith in humanity. Sometimes I can't tell if they're joking or if they're serious. And the scary part is, I don't know which is worse. You know them Twilight Fans and all their 'EdwardxBella 4evar; No Jacob' stuff? When I talk to them, I comtemplate suicide. I cannot see a single good thing in the first book. It made utterly no sense at all and the logics of Bella were completely kindergarten-ish. When I was done with that book, I was so braindead, I thought it was passable. It's like being on drugs. Let me redirect you to a favorite page of mine. One that sums up Twilight quite well.

Summing up Twilight

Anyway, moving on. There is another type of fangirl that's even worse than the former. They are the Radicals. These fangirls literally WISH they could be dating, kissing, and doing the unbelievables with their idols. There is one girl who had lucid dreams of her and Link (Legend of Zelda). Can you believe it? LUCID dreams. That means she's in complete control of her dreams and she WANTS to do it. She has said that everytime she goes to sleep, her dream starts again where it left off the last time. And even more unbelievable, she has actually documented her 'exploits'. She did infact document herself making the double-backed beast with Link. It's really sad because she actually is serious. I suggest if you do plan on reading it, you should have atleast two packs of the best beer ever.

I'm serious when I say, DON'T read this unless you're high, drunk, or absolutely insane like I am. A Sad Reality

In conclusion, fangirls must be terminated before they taint the gene pool. We don't need anymore of these demented humanoids running around anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jigglychum123

Number of posts : 56
Name : Jane Che
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining: Fangirls   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm

I read that and it's sooo funny! AHAHA! There's a lot of cussing in the beginning though-__-x But it makes me feel stupid for liking it in seventh or eighth gradexD I think it's really good to a girl when they really don't think about the actual logics of it, but when I think back on it, it really WAS pretty weird and the plot wasn't that great xDD But the summary thing made me laughxDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeahitisfu
Admin

Number of posts : 289
Name : Eric FuFu
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Complaining: Fangirls   Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:11 am

I TOTALLY AGREE, it really scares me how girls talks about some hot celebrity all the time, and most of the time that's all they talk about, and they are willing to wake up at 6am to get in this ridiculously long line for their book signing, or just to shake hands of the celebrity, and im like... are they really that hot? so i searched them up, and they are so ugly!! i understand they might be good at singing or acting, but is it really that big of a deal XDD??? and for like twilight, i never read it so i can't say. but i'm wondering... is it really taht good??? how does some vampire love story be so intereting...?? maybe guys and girls are jsut wired differently... XDDDDD

haha =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fecccrew.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaining: Fangirls   

Back to top Go down

Complaining: Fangirls
Page 1 of 1