Apocalypse 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AhhhhitsJoseph

Number of posts : 648
Name : Joseph Wu
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Apocalypse 2012   Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:10 am

December 21, 2012. I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm looking forward to this. Shoot man, I'm just thinking it might as well happen. The Mayan calender ends that day. Genius calender-makers those Mayans. December 21, 2012 11:11, marks the end of a 5126 year era.

The Bible states that the second coming of Jesus will be when the world is turning to sin, becoming sexual immoral (Prop 8 anyone?), has a drop in moral ethics (Prop 4?), and all the other stuff you can think of (Rise in crime rates? War looming over the horizon? The mythical global warming? Rise in natural disasters?). Aren't they also debating over chimera/bio-fusion now? Who wants to bet they'll say yes after 4 years? Look in Revelations for the complete prophecy.

Did you know Obama is the president now? After his first term is done, it'll be 2012. I wonder what will happen then?

I wonder if WWIII is gonna come up? Didn't Nostradamus also predict an apocalypse 2012?

Maaaan, I can't wait til I'm a senior. I don't know if there's somethin' wrong with my head. But shoot man, I'm looking forward to this!

You know... I kinda envisioned Apocalypse 2012. It was interesting. Like some kind of movie. The world is thrown into chaos, war between Heaven and Hell occurs on Earth. Millions of mutated insects are lead by the beasts of hell. Gabriel, leading 1/2 of the angels, kills the beasts of hell and keeps the insects from reaching the humans, but is wounded by the prince of demons and forced to retreat. Michael kills the prince of demons in revenge and is in turn gutted by the devil leading the last of the fallen angels (demons), matching Gabriel's army. Then, the demons overwhelm the battle-weary angels. But just before the demons reach the human stronghold, Jesus comes out in a chariot of fire drawn by horses, leading the last of the angels. Then, he fights with the devil and wins after days of fighting. At that point I went to sleep.

I hope nobody takes my 'vision' on the Apocalypse seriously. I just think that Apocalypse 2012 would be fun. Don't ask why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JChang

Number of posts : 12
Name : Josh Chang
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse 2012   Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:35 am

wow joseph. hahaha. you know, i'll tell you something. when i was younger, bout 8-11 age, i used to have dreams.

they weren't just any dreams though, but i didn't know what they were. sometimes, i wouldn't even see it when i was sleeping. it'd just hit me when i was awake and colors of what i was looking at would mesh and reform, for an instant, into this scene, and it was always the same one.

it was jesus coming over the horizon.

thing was, i didn't read or hear about his description in revolations, but it happened. it was just as written. he was on a white stallion riding into battle. fire bursting from his eyes. a crown laid upon his head. a sword in his right hand. behind him was a dark black background, and the only other things visible were flames rising behind him. sometimes angels were there with him, sometimes not. nothing let me get an idea of a time period, just those few seconds of him. it wasn't HD quality, but i could tell it was something crazy.

there is one other dream too, but i didn't notice any biblical significance, and i was pretty freaked by what happened so i don't want to say. always gave me a cold sweat and a racing heartbeat.

hahaha. don't know about 2012, but i sure got something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jigglychum123

Number of posts : 56
Name : Jane Che
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse 2012   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:19 pm

I used to wonder when the Apocalypse would be and I really hope to be alive to see it! (Though I'm sure that I'll be able to see it even if I were dead, I think.) When I was little, I imagined it as like earthquakes, the land breaking and demons coming from the underworld and heaven opening up in the sky. I'm not sure how I got the idea, but it was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshua:]

Number of posts : 662
Name : Joshua Ho
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse 2012   Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:52 pm

if this is really true...
i won't be able to graduate high school. =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jigglychum123

Number of posts : 56
Name : Jane Che
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse 2012   Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 am

OH YEAH! college... i'll be at my first year of college:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhhhhitsJoseph

Number of posts : 648
Name : Joseph Wu
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse 2012   Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 am

Hmmm. This also means that I get to spend my Christmas in absolute chaos! Awesome!

It also sucks for the next president who was just elected because he ain't gonna be around long enough to sit in the big chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse 2012   

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse 2012
Page 1 of 1