FECC Crew Forum

FECC Crew Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yaRn
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Name : Ryan Hsu
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am

We're REALLY going to the beach this time! We won't be confined to just TWO buckets of sand, but we'll have 2 MILLION buckets of sand! AND salt water!

Anyway, it's THIS Friday starting at 2pm, and we'll MEET AT CHURCH. We need your parent consent form for 2008-2009, so if you haven't turned it in yet, here's your chance. If you do not have your form, you will not be coming to the beach with us. Check the website under "Forms and Downloads" to get your parent consent form.

PLEASE respond YES or NO as soon as possible, since we have to look for rides and buy food for everyone. It'll be $5 for food, smores, and drinks. If you do not respond to this Facebook and you show up on Friday for a ride or food, it is NOT guaranteed. That means if there are more people than seats, those who have RSVP'd will be given priority for the seats.

Also, please adhere to our beach attire guidelines. Guys, no Speedos. I know how tempting it is to
get an all body tan, but that is not the way to do it. Ladies, no two-piece swimsuits. Check the following website (with illustrations) for specific guidelines:

http://fecccrew.com/beachattire.aspx

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW...MAYBE RESPONSES DO NOT HELP. You will be counted as a NO, if you reply MAYBE. Again, that means you might not get a ride that day. I don't mean to be harsh, but we need real numbers.

Go ahead and respond here if you haven't responded by Facebook yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatAsianKid

Number of posts : 695
Name : Tim Lau
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am

which beach are we going to?
because my parents are going to drop me off there late
around 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freerice.com
yaRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 am

huntington state beach...off of beach blvd. we're not sure exactly which tower yet, but we'll be at one of the fire pits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yaRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 am

also, do you need a ride back to church?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystallosaid

Number of posts : 45
Name : Crystal Lo
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 pm

uhm. me and melinda are coming Smile if this is an rsvp place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thisiscrystalsurllink
Jeffreyzooo
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Name : Jeffrey Zhu
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 pm

if benson ku is not signed up please sign him up xD

1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=778923708
thisguyontv

Number of posts : 105
Name : Benson Ku
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 pm

am i too late o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)   

Back to top Go down

Crew Sunset Part TWO! (AT THE ACTUAL BEACH)
Page 1 of 1