Thoughts on God and the Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AhhhhitsJoseph

Number of posts : 648
Name : Joseph Wu
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Thoughts on God and the Devil   Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Guys, when you read this, please don't think that what I'm saying is complete fact. Most of this is speculation set over facts and assumptions. I just want a deeper understanding of what happened.

Among others, these thoughts have been plaguing my mind for this past week. Who was Lucifer? How did he rebel against God? Why did a third of the angels follow him to hell? What happened?

So basically, I've been thinking, and like all deep thinking thoughts, I made a list of what I knew, or what we can assume.

~What we know/can assume (Timeline-ish)
-God created the angels, Lucifer among them
-Lucifer was the most powerful and most beautiful angel in heaven
-Lucifer wanted to overthrow God
-Lucifer failed and decended to hell, bringing a third of the angels with him
--God's army, assuming he didn't make more angels, has twice the manpower (or in this case, angelpower) as Lucifer's army of fallen angels (demons)
-Sometime after all this, the 'Creation' happened, Adam was put into the garden of Eden, then later Eve was born from Adam's rib/
-Lucifer, then, tempted Eve
-Lucifer is the greatest sinner

Then I organized what I wanted to know

~What I'm trying to figure out
-How did Lucifer rebel?
-Why would a third of the angels decend with him even though the odds are stacked against them?
-What's going to happen to Lucifer after the holy war is over?
--God is a loving God who loves everything he created, would he give Lucifer a second chance?
--Would casting Lucifer into eternal damnation be contridicting towards his nature?
-Why do we pray for sinners around us to come to Christ, but we never pray for Lucifer, the one man who needs it most? (Mark Twain's idea)

So how is it all going to go down? How does Lucifer even have a chance to win against an army twice the size of his and the Almighty creator himself? Why would he even try?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshua:]

Number of posts : 662
Name : Joshua Ho
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on God and the Devil   Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:38 pm

AhhhhitsJoseph wrote:
Guys, when you read this, please don't think that what I'm saying is complete fact. Most of this is speculation set over facts and assumptions. I just want a deeper understanding of what happened.

Among others, these thoughts have been plaguing my mind for this past week. Who was Lucifer? How did he rebel against God? Why did a third of the angels follow him to hell? What happened?

So basically, I've been thinking, and like all deep thinking thoughts, I made a list of what I knew, or what we can assume.

~What we know/can assume (Timeline-ish)
-God created the angels, Lucifer among them
-Lucifer was the most powerful and most beautiful angel in heaven
-Lucifer wanted to overthrow God
-Lucifer failed and decended to hell, bringing a third of the angels with him
--God's army, assuming he didn't make more angels, has twice the manpower (or in this case, angelpower) as Lucifer's army of fallen angels (demons)
-Sometime after all this, the 'Creation' happened, Adam was put into the garden of Eden, then later Eve was born from Adam's rib/
-Lucifer, then, tempted Eve
-Lucifer is the greatest sinner

Then I organized what I wanted to know

~What I'm trying to figure out
-How did Lucifer rebel?
-Why would a third of the angels decend with him even though the odds are stacked against them?
-What's going to happen to Lucifer after the holy war is over?
--God is a loving God who loves everything he created, would he give Lucifer a second chance?
--Would casting Lucifer into eternal damnation be contridicting towards his nature?
-Why do we pray for sinners around us to come to Christ, but we never pray for Lucifer, the one man who needs it most? (Mark Twain's idea)

So how is it all going to go down? How does Lucifer even have a chance to win against an army twice the size of his and the Almighty creator himself? Why would he even try?

i believe hes going to be chucked down to Sheol, the hottest part of hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thisguyontv

Number of posts : 105
Name : Benson Ku
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on God and the Devil   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 am

for the last one, maybe its because god already told us of satans doom
so there really isnt a point is there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content